- Building forms and working with form data
- DOM manipulation (messing around with the elements on a web page), with and without jQuery
- Making asynchronous requests (i.e. Ajax)
- Persisting data from one page-load to the next on the client side (HTML5 local storage)
- Basic graphics and animation with HTML5’s canvas element
- Building single-page applications with AngularJS
- Consuming a RESTful API (an API that we just happen to build in our Ruby course)
If you have any questions about Fretless or the course, please contact me at email@example.com.